Privacy and Data Security

When you go to their site, you HAVE to put in your email address saying you understand their terms of using the site even just browsing.I did this, which admittedly, was my bad.

I didn't even sign up for their services, so I can't personally speak regarding that. I started getting (and still get) 50+ spam emails every day, and some don't get filtered through junk. I used to get maybe 3 to 5 per day. Many of these emails are very nasty.

I emailed them and they said well you signed up for it, but send me a link to click on to remove myself from 3rd party emails. Didn't work, so I emailed them again, and they said the same thing, but to be sure I click on the link from the device I originally used to browse their site. Been over 4 weeks and I still get as many emails as I did before. I can't believe they are so hard up to make money that they are selling email address to all of these places, especially the nasty ones.

I reported them to the federal trade commission, but haven't heard anything back. I am probably going to have to delete my email address and start over.

So frustrating!My recommendation, don't ever go to their site.

Review about: Truth Finder Website.

Reason of review: Excessive Spamming.

Preferred solution: Email the people directly that they have sold my email to and make them remove my email from their daily spams. Opting out does not work because they already have my email address..

I didn't like: Being spammed.

Comments